The Sustainable Farming Association has teamed with Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation to bring emerging and established sustainable farmers a variety of opportunities for funding and programs that are available. You won’t want to miss this insightful event!
Join us at EJ’s Bar & Grill (450 Main Avenue East Gaylord, MN 55334) on Wednesday, March 22nd from 4:30-6PM.
The agenda includes:
- Souther MN Initiative Foundation
- Sibley County Farm Service Agency
- Sibley County Soil Water Conservation District
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Minnesota Ag Water Quality Certification Program
- Sustainable Farming Association
The event will begin at 4:30PM with a free taco bar. One free drink will be provided per guest. Presentations will begin shortly after.
Registration is required to attend this event.
We hope to see you there!
SFA staff and volunteers occasionally take photos during our workshops, cafe chats and field days for promotional purposes and to use as documentation of events to share with our funders. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let our event host know — we’ll make every effort to make sure you are not photographed.