The Minnesota Garlic Festival is the premier event for lovers of garlic, great local foods and good times! Fun-filled, family-friendly and fragrant.
This festival features fantastic foods, celebrity chefs, marvelous music, area artisans, goofy games and lots of garlic – all in support of a healthy environment and vital rural communities in Minnesota.
Hosted by the Crow River Chapter of SFA.
Headed to Garlic Fest?
Here are a few details to help you get there and have a stinkin’ good time.
- The entrance is at 840 Century Ave. SW, no matter where your phone takes you.
- If you bought tickets in advance, please have your receipt (emailed to you at time of purchase) ready at the gate to show the lovely admissions staff. It can be printed out or displayed on a mobile device.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the gate for $10 each. Kids 12 & under free.
- Once you’re through the gate, look for parking attendants to help you find a spot for your vehicle.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- The ticket holder agrees not to hold MN Garlic Festival responsible for how you smell when you leave.
There is SO MUCH planned for you to enjoy! Check out the website here to see the chef demo and entertainment schedule, garlic grower roster, food + drink lineup, and more! Or, just amble on to the Information Booth when you arrive for a printed program.
Tickets: $10 per person ages 13+. Ages 12 and under are free and do not need to be listed as attendees. Get your tickets in advance, or at the gate.
Address: McLeod County Fairgrounds 840 Century Ave. SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350